Wednesday, April 2, 2014

:SACRIFICE:

HELLO OGT FANS AND FANATICS, FRIENDS AND FOES !

Welcome, once again, to this week's Wednesday addition of all things #ORGANIZEDTHREAT. A recent little birdy caught my eye, propagating a message with the power to penetrate even the most guarded of souls: 
Now, when it comes to Sacrifice, I have to admit that i'm not so familiar with it myself. I grew up without many worries, cooped up in a little conservative-run redneck town where three (almost four) generations of my family still reside. My childhood was happy, my parents loved each other for the most part, and in no way were we ever impoverished. From the outside looking in, my family seemed fit to the stereotype of the American Dream. Though I'm not as familiar with sacrifice as i'd like to be, that surely doesn't mean I don't know what it looks like. What I didn't realize, what has become so clear to me now is that my Father sacrificed over a decade of his happiness making sure that I had no idea what sacrifice was. The more i seem to remember, the more I become fully aware of how deep dedication runs through my Father's blood. The more I think about this, the more I tend to agree with RICSRUMBLE in believing that the definition of dedication is the ability to sacrifice. And the more I believe, the more I'm able to recognize just how abundant sacrifice is in those around me. One day, I will know it too.






NOW LETS GET TO EVERYTHING #ORGANIZEDTHREAT
This week, we were blessed with the announcement of the #ONLYGODZRELATE pre-order campaign. VONPOEVII was kind enough to make an announcement trailer for the project, and is even working on a way for his fans to fund-raise for and pre-order their hard copies at the same time! If you haven't gotten a chance to watch the trailer, as usual it is posted below. Enjoy nymphs and nymphettes!
Also, our very own YOUNG DEVOUR will be performing April 12th in Pasadena at 'The Terrace'. Doors open at 8pm, the show starts at 9pm and is expected to end around 2am! With only a $10 price tag, how could you pass up an opportunity to see such an awesome performance?! Follow the little birdy below for more details and all things YOUNG DEVOUR!
RAZOR has recently announced that he has broken ground on his firs spoken word piece! As a very big fan of spoken word and of RAZOR'S poetry, I'm excited to the finished product. They say a hunter is much more efficient if cross-trained in multiple realms of weaponry, I assume the same goes for a poet. Follow the little birdy below for more details + everything RAZOR! 
Who would like a sneak peek at YARAH BRAVO'S newest vinyl artwork?! It won't be dropping til April 30th, so little freaks and geeks, be sure to make your way over to YARAH BRAVO'S twitter page and let her know ya'll want a sneak peek! Be a good little one and support your local #OGT artist!
MISS VIDA KILLZ has also recently announced that she has launched an IndieGogo campaign for vinyl pressing of the Negative Space album! If you aren't familiar with IndieGogo, its the world's largest global funding platform which allows people global fundraising exposure. So, be sure to visit MISS VIDA KILLZ IndieGogo and do your part to help press these vinyls!!! #OGT
Laslty, but surely not leastly, our very own DJ STARCHILD just released the cover for his up and coming mix! The mix is set to drop sometime in April, though the fixed date still remains undetermined. So, little fellas and fellattes, I guess you'll just have to pay close attention to the updates that come from DJ STARCHILD! Cause this is just something I doubt anyone wants to miss! Follow the little birdy below for everything DJ STARCHILD!!!
Fare the well,
little ones,
I bid you adieu
until next
ASTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment