Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Second Chance

HELLO OGT FANS AND FANATICS, FRIENDS AND FOES !

How the fuck do you do little ones, on this fabulous wicked Wednesday? I'll have to admit, after reading the introduction to FIASCO THE GOD'S weekly Monday update, a certain question has been hanging around the gallows of my mind lately. He spoke in reference to a line from VONPOEVII'S song titled City After Hours -"My circle getting smaller as my life goes on". To continue on with the topic of our circles shrinking and the come and go of weary souls who cross our paths, I'd like to talk about second chances. As we grown and come to know, its impossible to trek without change. If I came face to face with my 18-year-old self on a street corner today I'd stare into her eyes as if she were a stranger, hell I probably wouldn't even be her friend. My point being that I have changed, regardless if I wanted to or not, because every person, situation and dream I've encountered and everything I've come to experience has helped to mold me as if I was the clay stretching and folding in the hands of the sculptor. And like many others, this unstoppable change came with a price as my circle became practically non-existent. It seemed like the more I knew, the lonelier I became. It also seemed like the more I created myself as an individual and began to build my own circle, the faster the illusory circle i'd once grown so comfortable with began to fall and perish. I'd like to think that people come and go for a reason, some purpose that I perhaps am unaware of. I'd like to think that all I've lost and gained has made me the proud woman I am today. But who is to know. 'Circles' in a sense are self pruning rose bushes, severing the putrid ends while making room for new blooms. But who's to say that a severed rose can't be replanted? Do people deserve second chances? Is life too short to give up on people? Or is life just too short to put up with the bullshit? Does it depend on the strength of the bond, family? If there a objective answer? #FOODFORTHOUGHT

NOW, ONTO THE #OGT WEDNESDAY WEEKLY UPDATE !!!


Recently we were blessed with new visuals from JMEGA THE GOD titled 'Untouchable' If you haven't checked the video out yet, please do so below. Along with psychedelic colors and poetry on point, this one ladies and gentleman is a gem in the rough. I recommend you zone out to the poetry, some real knowledge right hurr #OGT

Also, I'd like to wish a fat HAPPY BARFDAY to our very own JASSON C!!! I'm pretty sure he just turned 5 today, haha. Naw, but all jokes aside, Happy birthday to JASSON C, I hope all your wishes come true. Even though you had to run errands.
Attention YOUNG DEVOUR fans! Don't miss the meet and greet + pop up shop this Saturday May 3rd in Maywood CA from 2-530pm! We all know how much you fans love getting a chance to meet and greet DEVOUR himself. Real artists interact with their fans, ya feel me? DEVOUR'S got it right #OGT
Also, If you'd like to see DEVOUR UPP and RAZOR in combination with other special guests, make sure to check out this show May 23rd in North Hollywood CA. Tickets are out now, so make sure to follow the little birdy below to cop a pair of ya own! #OGT 
Our very own T.H.A. F.O.R.M.U.L.A. JUST released some new audio titled 'It's On..' I'm actually listening to it as a type this, and hot damn just listening to it makes me want to write some poetry. So, little freaks, take a gander below and give this audio a listen. Pinky swear you won't regret it ;)
Well, stinky people
Farewell
Until Next

1 comment:

  1. Peace to the movement, Y'all should take a trip to Houston, Texas. I would love to see ya'll.

    ReplyDelete