Monday, April 28, 2014

OGT Weekly 4/28/2014

"My circle getting smaller as my life goes on" - Von Poe VII, City After Hours

This line spit by Von Poe VII on his latest album ONLY GODZ RELATE had me thinking about my own circle. In contrast, my "circle" has actually grew within the past year. In a way it is a surprising way for me to admit this due to my playlist being filled with Hip hop songs and I am sure everyone of those MCs in my playlist have said that their group of friends diminished over time. This is not to say that because a lot of MCs have said this before, that it takes away the value of the line nor the credibility that Von Poe VII has as a poet. So the fact that I have listened to such words time and time again, I would think that my life would resemble that part of being a MC. Because lets be honest, some fans want to live like their favorite music artist(s) in at least one way. Not that it would make sense for me to consciously push people away in order for me to hold together the faction of me and my two other friends but, perhaps in an unconscious way. Unconsciously me wanting to live one way or another like a Hip hop MC. I'm very pleased to realize that my "circle" has grown over the past year. These people have supplied me with intriguing conversations and countless laughs. I have yet to go through a hardship over the past year but, if I do, I have a good feeling that they will be there. Having a small group of friends does not seem to be for me.

I am FiascoTheGod and I am alive to supply you with the latest Organized Threat news.

Expect New Video(s) Soon

Both Devour and Von Poe VII tweeted about upcoming videos. Von Poe VII tweeted "New visuals coming soon man, can't say much outside of that. - VII". Devour tweeted today asking us if we are ready for a new video. It is not known if their tweets are related so we will have to wait and see.

Yarah And Vida Tease You

Yarah Bravo and Vida Killz are on the verge of releasing new projects. Yarah Bravo's EP entitled Love Is The Movement is scheduled to be released tomorrow and she released a teaser for it which can be viewed by clicking here. Vida Killz is currently working on her LP entitled Daydreams And Nightmares and that is scheduled for a June 2014 release. She has released a snippet for one of those tracks on the album entitled Remember. Click here to listen to the 16 second snippet.

Vida Killz has also released Lady Death Pt. IV which will also be on Daydreams And Nightmares.

It's On Buddy!!!

THA F.O.R.M.U.L.A. has composed and released a new sound that he calls It's On... When I read the title I am confronted with the thoughts of fighting and aggressiveness. THA F.O.R.M.U.L.A. throws me off balance when the sound is actually played. Of course I didn't expect for him to come out with an aggressive sound, he seems like a very peaceful guy. But, if you (THA F.O.R.M.U.L.A.) ever have that moment when you need to let out some aggression, through music, go for it!!! Depending on your initial thoughts when you read the title, THA F.O.R.M.U.L.A. does showcase contrast. It's On.. is for sale and you can contact him at fequalsmc@gmail.com.

May 3rd Seven Empty Will Be Released

Don't forget that EmptySev will be releasing his album Seven Empty on May 3rd. EmptySev pours out a lot of knowledge about the album in my interview with him so check that out by clicking here. Be prepared before the album gets released!

An Organized Conclusion

Now that I have supplied you human beings with the latest Organized Threat news, it is time for me to enter into a slumber. Before you enter yours, make sure to read over the blog at least one more time in order to fully grasp the news and music you have been dealt. Even Santa Claus checks his list twice. Oh, and you can consider me, FiascoTheGod, your savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment