Monday, April 7, 2014

Support The Threat

This is FiascoTheGod and I am here to supply you with the latest Organized Threat scoop.

Instead of opening up with a lengthy introduction I have decided to get straight to the news. I will challenge myself as a writer to go more in depth with the following two new Organized Threat tracks. 

Wushu Wushu / Happy Birthday Ruman

EmptySev releases a new track entitled Wushu Style, which features Masta Peace and it is produced by Ruman. It is also Ruman's birthday today! Happy Birthday! I did some brief research on what Wushu is and it is a Chinese fighting style. Of course, looking at the cover art chosen by EmptySev to represent this tack should have led me to believe that it had to do with a fighting style. EmptySev opens the track with the following lines "Every man for them self, huh? / That's what they say / Got you caught up in a phase that's gonna last til end of days / too stubborn, to recognize we're all the same particle / I'm part the God you working for, no Yeezy on the HOVAboard / I'm gliding on my jiggy shit." These lines are not only what EmptySev believes in, but it is what Organized Threat stands for. Coincidentally that is exactly the first line on homepage of their (Organized Threat) website, "The Movement Is Strong Because We Are Constructed Of Motivated Minds And Seek Unity Amongst Everything Else". EmptySev's utilization of the binary oppositions, Unity and Separation, is a thought provoking introduction to Wushu Style.

The Perfect Instrumental 

THA F.O.R.M.U.L.A. releases a brand new sound that he entitles I'm Not Perfect... There are times when I ponder the question of what it means to be perfect. Without a doubt THA F.O.R.M.U.L.A.'s new sound has allowed me to revisit that question. As human beings, and still not fully aware of our mind and bodies full potential, maybe what we are in the present, is perfect. Maybe the way I am now is perfect, with the potential to get better. That is to say, what I know now, how my body is now, is indeed perfect even though I do not know everything there is to now nor do I have "24 inch pythons" like Hulk Hogan used to have (it was 24, right?). So even though there I have the potential to increase my knowledge and improve myself physically, (which I am currently working on), the way I am now is perfect. And I am not trying to sound corny, because what I just typed reads similar to the phrase "you are perfect just the way you are". Honestly, maybe we are perfect just the way we are at this present state, but, we can reach another level of perfection, with motivation and determination. There are levels of perfection to this ish. 

Support The Threat!

Poetic Death and Vida Killz are both currently running campaigns on Indie GoGo. To support Poetic Death's campaign and help raise money to create physical copies of ONLY GODZ RELATE, click here. To support Vida Killz's campaign and help raise money to create vinyls of her Negative Space album, click here. Depending on how much you donate, each campaign offers its own unique perk.

Yarah Bravo supplies us with a sneak peak of the artwork of her upcoming Vinyl to be released April 30th. To view the artwork click here

My Conclusion Is Always Organized

So there you have it! EmptySev along with producer Ruman drop a new track as well THA F.O.R.M.U.L.A. formulating another thought provoking sound. Take another read of the blog and to support Organized Threat, share the blog and spread the word on these 2 new dope tracks. After you have done so you can consider me, FiascoTheGod, your savior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment