Monday, March 31, 2014

OGT Weekly 3/31/2014

One, among many things that I am excited for on ONLY GODZ RELATE, is hearing from Soulcat E-Phife and Yarah Bravo. Honestly, those two MCs out of all the others on Organized Threat I am least familiar with. One part is due to my ignorance on how to convert currency and not knowing how much their music is. Although I have heard a couple of verses from each artists, their verses on ONLY GODZ RELATE will be their introduction to me. And I am sure it is their introduction to many other Organized Threat fans. I don't know if they realize that their verses on this album are very important, not only because it helps complete what is ONLY GODZ RELATE, but because I hypothesize that Organized Threat fans in North America are not that familiar with their work, they must come correct on the track they are featured on. After stating that, I am not worried at all that they won't. I have realized that every MC in OGT is always focused on giving 100% all of the time and are all aimed at injecting true poetry and intellect to Hip hop and I am sure that Yarah Bravo and Soulcat E-Phife are capable of doing the same.

This is FiascoTheGod and I am here to supply you with the latest Organized Threat news.

ONLY GODZ RELATE TRACKLIST REVEALED

Of course what helped birth that introduction was Poetic Death/VON POE VII's decision to officially reveal the tracklist for ONLY GODZ RELATE. This can be gazed upon by clicking here. EVERY ORGANIZED THREAT MEMBER WILL BE ON THE ALBUM!

JMega The God 

JMega The God releases a new track entitled Metal Armz which is produced by Aquarius Minded. Click here to listen. JMega The God's flow was flawless on this track. Looking at the title of the track, I thought of two possible meanings. The first, I imagined JMega The God taking a superhero/godlike form, with literally metal arms. Using these superhero/godlike metal arms, he was able to birth these incredible lyrics. The second, which probably does not apply to this track, I was thinking about guns. That just may be because I've been listening to a lot of trap music lately. lol :)

As It Travels, The Sooner The Sound Arrives

THA F.O.R.M.U.L.A. reminds us that he is working on his album As Sound Travels. He tweets, "In the lab working on this next album.. I want to make sure this record is as clean as I can make it! #AsSoundTravels.. coming soon".

Negative Space Vinyl Campaign

As mentioned in the previous OGT Weekly, Vida Killz has started a campaign in order to raise money to make Vinyls of her Negative Space album. There are various different amounts you can donate and each comes with unique incentives. Click this link here to read the incentives and find out how to donate.

Wrap Up

We really are getting closer folks! It is difficult to not talk about the anticipated album that is ONLY GODZ RELATE. Each and every week, at least around the time that my OGT Weeklys are due, new information surfaces about the album. Each week, Poetic Death/VON POE VII embraces what he has created. Each week, OGT fans are curious to what new information will release. The wait will soon be over. April 13th, 2014 ONLY GODZ RELATE. Before you continue with your Monday routine, take a second or third look at the blog, listen to JMega's track, and absorb the news. Oh, and if you are following a Monday routine, BREAK IT! DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT! You can now consider me, FiascoTheGod, your savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment