Monday, March 3, 2014

It's That Organized, It's That Organized....

This is FiascoTheGod and I am here to supply you with the latest Organized Threat scoop.

Honestly, I don't even know what to write about! Not much happened since Friday's OGT Weekly so I am trying to think of an intriguing introduction to the blog but I just can't and it sucks! Besides one new track and one bit of news I have for you guys, the only other thing I can think of mentioning is that Poetic Death's ONLY GODZ RELATE is going to be released next month! He was able to confirm via Twitter what we should expect from the album  "#ONLYGODZRELATE: April 13th, 2014 + 30 Tracks + Duel Disc + and more. #VII". He also tweeted that the second disc of the album is "feature heavy", "DISC TWO is definitely more "feature" heavy, well worth it though" . Even though we don't know everything, what we do know so far is enough for us fans and bloggers to be hyped up about this album. And of course the blogs will have the album up on their site within the hour of its release but the truth is there is no way you can do an accurate and full analysis of a 30 track album. I will be guilty of this when I blog about it on StreetKhemistry.com, but it's because people want the news at the soonest possible second! And I am going to type a bunch of general things about the album without even fully understanding every track nor the album as a whole. This is not because it is a 30 track album, it is because it is a project that has been worked on for countless months, maybe years. For me to attempt to go in depth on the album would be disrespectful in my eyes. But, I might actually do it anyway just because of the simple fact that I don't always like to compose general blogs. So I am in a conflict, it is my responsibility to blog about the album within the hour of it's release and on a personal level I don't want to write a crappy general blog but at the same time I feel that's all I will be able to do at that moment. So yeah..this introduction kind of spiraled into a mini venting session. Anyway, to check out the track list so far for ONLY GODZ RELATE click here.

Mega Track

JMega The God has released a new track entitled Mercury. Over this Aquarius Minded produced track, JMega is able to showcase why he has "God" in his name. "In the fire / I'm still standin' in the fire / In the fire / Never get burned". And don't forget to check out his latest visual w/ True Masterz entitled Angelz and Demonz.

Gavlyn Contest

Gavlyn and beatstars.com are having a remix contest! I am not totally clear on how this works but it seems this contest is designed for producers. There are two Gavlyn Acapella's up for purchase. One is Too Cold To Trust and the other is Forward Back. Follow this link to understand how to enter.

Until Next Time

There is your latest in Organized Threat news. In case you were to busy in NYC preparing over the weekend for the snow storm that never happened or you were on the west coast doing...well I don't know what you guys do over there, just consider me, FiascoTheGod, your savior.


No comments:

Post a Comment