Saturday, May 17, 2014

YADRUTAS

S-A-TUR-D-A-Y... NIGHT! Hey, everyone. I know I am supposed to write on Fridays, but due to the emotional and tragic week I've had (having to put down my dog of 12 years this past Wednesday), I had to push it back to today--Saturday. Today wasn't bad, though. In fact, despite the hot weather (100° here in AZ), I barbecued at my house. Grilled food, beer, and family is all right with me. Oh yeah, on Friday, I also got my first tattoo, and it was to commemorate the life of my dog (I got a dog paw print + "Bear" [his name] in Kanji). Anywaaaaay, onto the updates!


POETIC DEATH: To everyone who loves seeing visuals to their favorite songs, Poe vowed to put out at least 15 new music videos by December, and that'll be for both VON POE VII and ONLY GODZ RELATE. Tell me you're not stoked for that! That said, like I mentioned before, the video for "Paradox" is just around the corner, so be on the look out for that. His latest update on the matter: "In Vegas with the homies Rellim and Alex finishing up this video and let me tell you what, this joint is about to be dope as fuck lol. I mean this on so many levels, standby. - VII"

BY THE WAY: If you didn't know or have forgot to show your support by donating money into Poe's IndieGoGo campaign to create/push out ONLY GODZ RELATE CDs, then make sure you get involved now. This is your way to pre-order! It ends in less than 2 weeks, on May 30th, so be sure to look over the perks to see what you'd like to select!

GAVLYN: Gavlyn recently announced that she will be shooting a music video for the song "Vive En Mi," by the Neckbreakerz. If you haven't heard it, go listen to it on Soundcloud. She was also featured in French-based Piege De Freestyle, alongside other rappers, where she dropped a couple of politically-powered bars for their 36th episode (check it).

VIDA KILLZ: Earlier today, Vida dropped a free 4-track EP called Lady Death: Collection I. Talking about the project and the meaning behind the title, she said, "I've been writing about Lady Death for a few years now. She started out as a scapegoat for various muses, and turned into an understanding of profound lessons the universe was gifting me through these muses. I've grown a lot spiritually through my gift of writing as it has pushed me to dig deeper internally. Lady Death is an archetype that has a beautiful story behind her. I first read of her in the book, "Women Who Run With Wolves." She deeply resonated with my soul due to her understanding of life/death/life. All comes back unto the beginning. Keep your heart open and head lifted. Do the work that your soul desires. Peace." STREAM AND DOWNLOAD IT NOW: RIGHT HERE

YARAH BRAVO: Yarah B. has been up to a lot of good things since the last time I wrote. First off, after listening to her amazing Love Is The Movement EP, have you sealed the deal on a hardcopy of it?! Digital albums are good and all, but nothing beats a tangible album--whether CD or vinyl. Make sure you grab yours, because a batch of them are already flying out the window to eager listeners all over the world! With her new album out, she has already made her way through three countries in three days, promoting good music, spreading love, and creating unity (see this picture). Still amongst her trip are her shows: May 21st in Prague, Czech Republic; May 30th in Munster, Germany; and her album release party will be held in Berlin on June 10th (location to be announced).

FEGGY MIN: Your girl Feggy has a few new pieces, such as Schoolboy Q, Mademoiselle Yulia, and A$AP Rocky. She has added several new fan pics into her "TEAMFEGGYMIN" album on Facebook. Remember, if you're a fan, make sure you follow her few guidelines and send yours in! Lastly, for good measure, here are some new photos of the blonde beauty :) >> ONE and TWO.

--------------------------

That's about it. Stay tuned until next time.

Let me also say: Show and give love those that you care about, whether they're people or pets,
because tomorrow isn't promised (as cliche as that sounds). :D
Have an excellent weekend!

XOXO, Tiffology

No comments:

Post a Comment