Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Weekly Wednesday Organized Threat

HELLO OGT FANS AND FANATICS, FRIENDS AND FOES !

Whats up? How ya'll doing? I'm having a wonderful night actually, just got off my very first night of a new serving job in the valley, and I tell you what; behind these words I come to you feeling successful and satisfied. While reviewing what the group has been up to lately, like usual, I came across a particular piece of text that for some odd reason caught my attention.
Not entirely sure where it came from originally, but from the mind of EMPTY SEV it was brought to you tonight. Positive energy activates constant elevation; peace. Sit on that one for a minute, repeat it in your head, hell even say it out loud if that floats ya boat. But doesn't it seem the more you think about it, the more it absolutely makes sense. A positive thought motivated me to pursue my love of philosophy regardless of anyone's uneducated misconception, a positive thought motivated me to do my absolute best with my school work because a 3.5 college GPA will really pay off, even if it doesn't seem like it yet, a positive thought motivated me to get this great new job so that I can supply my ridiculous yet comforting habits. A positive sense of self helps me get up every morning, and gives me the constant drive to succeed and never give up; to never put down the gloves, to never put down the pen, to never put down the instrument, to never let any take away my dignity. What I'm trying to say here is this message is absolutely correct; peace comes from positive energy; from within the self. We are all responsible for our own positive energy, and therefore responsible for our own inner peace. A message like this could save someone's life, so pass it on young ones. Pass. It. On.

NOW ON TO THAT OGT NEWS AND UPDATES!
Its that time again, that wonderful time for another YOUNG DEVOUR pop up shop + meet n greet! This one's gonna be June 8th in Covina CA from 2-530, so make sure to save the date on ya calenders, save yourself a spot or do both! Both is usually better in most cases ;)

#REMINDER: Don't forget to catch OGT'S very own RAZOR + YOUNG DEVOUR performing in combination May 23rd! Follow the little birdy below for the most intricate details and save your spot before all the good'ns are gone! 
Watch out for this one folks! OGT's RICS RUMBLE will be performing in Vendor Village July 12th at the 710ERS Fest!!! With Live MC's and Live glass blowing, how could you allow yourselves to miss this one?! Follow the litter birdy below to find and keep up with the most intricate details!
Also, make sure to be glued to your computer May 25th, because PAPA J RUIZ has a big announcement coming! This one is definitely gonna be big due to the amount of exposure its getting since the initial announcement. So be aware or be square for PAPA J RUIZ'S big announcement May 25th!
OGT'S THA F.O.R.M.U.L.A just announced he will be working on "score" for a documentary! My logic tells me it might be for VONPOEVII'S L.I.F.E documentaries. Maybe, maybe not, I'm just following my womanly intuition. Anyways, follow the little birdy below for the latest and greatest news regarding THA F.O.R.M.U.L.A!!! 
And lastly but not leastly, if yo looking to vibe out tonight please follow the link below to this wonderful Instrumental produced by RELLIM! RELLIM recently moved to the LA family and we're glad to have him. He makes good shit, so vibe out to it. Other than that, follow the little birdy below for the latest and greatest RELLIM news! 

Well,
That'f all folks!
Until next
ASTER

No comments:

Post a Comment