Monday, June 16, 2014

Unexpected news, A Von Poe VII visual, New THA F.O.R.M.U.L.A. beat, and more!

#BREAKINGNEWS: Vida Killz confirms that there will be another DEATHKILLZ album! DEATHKILLZ is a collaborative effort between Von Poe VII and Vida Killz. If you would be so kind to me and appreciate the hard work I put in to insert the following link, click here to view the official tweet.

This is FiascoTheGod and I will continue to present to you the latest Organized Threat news.

Von Poe VII makes a statement as the leader of Organized Threat in his new visual "Ready To Die" and it is produced by OGT producer Faces. In this visual Poe performs his blunt track which is his expression of "frustration that comes with being a leader in a group of starving artists, and how difficult it can be trying to keep everyone's mind focused on on the overall goal and not just themselves" (Quoted from his YouTube description). The selfishness has to cease to exist. There is a contrast though in both the lyrics and visual. Even though Von Poe VII states that the track is focused on his frustrations as a leader, there is a brief mention by the poet that shows in the end he still has hope. Poe says "I'm tryna put my niggas on my nigga / I'm tryna turn us into millionaires / And I'm just ridin' to the beat my nigga / Cause all this talent really ain't fair / I'm flexin'". Not only are those words a sign that Poe knows it will work out in the end but, he is still smiling and enjoying himself in the video! The easy listening and calm beat produced by Faces may have influenced those lines as well! There's no way he could be completely fed up!

College graduate THA F.O.R.M.U.L.A. has birthed and released a new beat entitled "Casanova". The first thought that surfaced in my head was the game Castlevania which I actually have never played. Of course that thought has to do with the title and not what sound is behind the title. THA F.O.R.M.U.L.A. keeps on supplying the feel good tunes! Positive vibes! Will a dark side ever surface? This is where you press play...
Oh and by the way...you haven't responded to my text. :/

Devour looks to close out June in notable fashion. First, Devour plans on releasing a new visual along with director Chad A. Marshall (Von Poe VII) on Wednesday. It is unknown of which track it actually is but, you can view the official tweet by clicking here. For proof that is is directed by Chad A. Marshall please allow your index or middle finger to click here. Devour is also having a Meet & Greet and Pop - Up Shop on June 28 in Tempe, Arizona. Click here for full details.

If you are new to the threat or simply did not realize of the existence of these quality projects, I am here to SAVE you!

Yarah Bravo's Love Is The Movement
JMega The God's (True Masterz) True Masterz Radio
EmptySev's SEVEN EMPTY
Papa J. Ruiz's 55

There you go! I have just given you the latest news about Organized Threat! Support the threat by sharing this blog to someone who has never heard of Organized Threat! And if you haven't listened to any of the projects listed above, you must do so now! I would be oh so offended if you didn't! You can now consider me, FiascoTheGod your savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment