Wednesday, June 4, 2014

SCARY MOVIE

HELLO OGT FANS AND FANATICS, FRIENDS AND FOES !

Howdie doodie #ORGANIZEDTHREAT fans! I hope the evening has come to you in good blessing, as it has me. Its officially my fifth day home from the great NYC, and I can honestly say that I miss the shake of the subway beneath my feet and the sweet smell of the witching hour down by the river. They always said that you don't know what you're made of until you push pass your own boundaries, and by golly if my soul was once only an acre I assure you it is now a continent. After 72 long sleepless working hours, my mental was fully saturated and I had begun to learn things about myself that I wasn't even aware existed. While I sat back fully saturated, I watched VONPOEVII, PAPAJ RUIZ and JOOGY JUGG act if sleep was not a necessity, but simply a choice. Not a minute was the vibrancy absent, not a minute did the work ever turn rest. Salute to all the artists who push the grind high. Though I assure you...


You ain't seen nothin' yet.

In the meantime, enjoy some snapshots from #NYC #OGT








#THISJUSTIN: If you haven't gotten a chance to check out PAPAJ RUIZ'S new video 'Scary Movie' please do so below, before your brain implodes. Filmed entirely in #NYC, the visuals for 'Scary Movie' are riveting, exactly what to expect from something directed by the general himself VONPOEVII. What a fun shoot it was. To find out exactly how fun, follow the litter birdy below and prepare to be blown outta the water little ones :)
#BREAKINGNEWS: Miss YARAH BRAVO just released a trailer for her up and coming EP titled 'LOVE IS THE MOVEMENT'. To watch the trailer, follow the little birdy below. Also, make sure to keep a sharp eye on YARAH BRAVO for the latest and greatest updates regarding 'LOVE IS THE MOVEMENT'. Because it really it, love is the movement. Do what you know is right.
#BREAKINGNEWS: Our very own Miss VIDA KILLZ also recently released some new visuals for her track titled 'Intro (Our Rebirth)'. This is the first visual off of her LP 'Daydreams and Nightmares' which is due to be released July 2014 (Next month!!!) Follow the little birdy below and please, enjoy the visual-poetry sandwich. After the sandwich though, follow the birdy for constant updates from Miss VIDA KILLZ herself. 
Don't miss YOUNG DEVOUR this weekend in Covina CA!!! DEVOUR will be hosting a pop up shop n meet + greet this Sunday from 2-5:30pm! So you know what that means COVINA! Better get there early Sunday :)
 #SPECIALNOTE: OrganizedThreat.com will #BRB             (Is currently being redesigned, please be patient 
for updates and upgrades) ^_^
Well,
That's all Folks!
Till next
With love

No comments:

Post a Comment