Wednesday, October 23, 2013

VIVA LAS VEGAS

Hello OGT Fans and Fanatics, Friends and Foes!
This past weekend I had the pleasure of causing trouble in and running the strip of Las Vegas with Von Poe VII, Devour and his special lady. Being my first time in Vegas, I have to admit it wasn't too shabby; my friends, the beers were cold (and free :D) and the city of sin sat glaring down upon us. The backdrop of the of the city almost seemed to glitter with naughty bitts and dollar bills, and I couldn't have been more fascinated. They say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but I beg to differ ---> the experiences I shared with these people were burned into the canyons of my memory by the flashing lights, and in the most unforgettable way. It was also interesting to see beasts of The Movement outside of their natural environment; to see the men behind the mask in their most natural form. While they are business partners on their Grind, when they shed their skin its beautiful to see that the bond between brothers is just as powerful as The Movement it supports. An example that represents how it is between brothers and sisters, sisters and sisters; The Movement, The Family. Oh yeah, and I kinda did get to meet Bert and Ernie. BAWSE.
 


On that Note,
DevourUP recently announced that he is planning meet and greets + album signings! So If you want to meet with Devour, get yo ass on that and request your city quick before all the slots fill up!!!
Also, it looks like everyone's getting real pumped up for the 619 Halloween Show! Featuring Von Poe VII, Bonnie Blue, Gavlyn, Rics Rumble, Razor, Empty Sev, Tha F.O.R.M.U.L.A, and other guests, the show is sure to be a fucking riot and I recommend that you attend.
Joogy Jug also announced that he will be dropping a track off his up and coming project. The track is called GOOD LUCK, and is said to be released 12/24/13, featuring Bonnie Blue and Papa J. I'm a total #Jooghead, or in other words a fan of the work he did on Papa J's NO R3COLL3CTION and others alike, so needless to say I'm excited to see what comes next from him.
Lastly, it seems to me as if Rics Rumble is hinting toward dropping another track! What eager fans would love to hear a new one? Let your artist know, let the good vibes flow. Drop a tweet and hype it up !


Until next time Nymphs and Nymphettes,
Regards

Aster

No comments:

Post a Comment