Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hello OGT fans and fanatics, friends and foes,
My name is Aster and I am honored to have been chosen as one of the few given the task to represent Organized Threat in the blogging world. I do not treat the study of philosophy as merely a catalyst to put food on the table at night, nor do I treat it as merely the superfluous opinions of machine men. I do it because of the inexplicable mystery and depth enveloping the questions that have plagued men for decades upon decades. These questions illuminate my dream-states even, consistently for such a long period of time that I can no longer deny the romance. Above all else, I am a soldier, a predisposed martyr meandering through perceptions for the universal form of truth. I am one of many.
Truth is only as powerful as the mind that believes it, and I belong to a collective of minds. However think of this collective as one coercive entity, each of us ventricles and atria imperative to the operations of the heart. Each of us our own unique artist, progressively projecting our passions to an almost impermeable league. We are each unique perpetrators of the passion, teachers and students pumping the blood of our beliefs. And with this passion we intend to reveal the truth with such vibrancy that it stands firm against those deceptions who’s desires and ideals are not true, but arbitrary. Because we operate on passion, rather than desire, we operate on a spectrum where there exists no fear. Passion is a faculty of the soul, while desire is a faculty of man. We operate beyond imprudence and tacit consent, and have risen above these faculties that leave men devoid and impure.
Organized Threat is the future, and there comes a point when one can no longer stay neutral. The great philosopher Socrates said in the midst of death that the unexamined life is not worth living, and proclaimed that he would not live if he could not practice his passion. However, Friedrich Nietzsche proposed quite a different perspective
“WHAT really is this "Will to Truth" in us? Granted that we want the truth: WHY NOT RATHER untruth? And uncertainty? Even ignorance? The problem of the value of truth presented itself before us—or was it we who presented ourselves before the problem? Which of us is the Oedipus here? Which the Sphinx?”
Will you fight for what you believe in? Or will you chose the path of those who close their eyes to truth only to stand in the back of the crowd behind toy soldiers? I urge you to examine the truth value of which you believe, as well as the truth value exerted by those around you.
Chose wisely.
Song of the week à KiiiNGDOM OF GOD [NO R3COLL3CTION] Papa J Ruiz

1 comment:

  1. I will always fight for what I believe in and many times it has cost me my job, or a relationship. I make no apologies for being a Christian. I have many friends that are atheist and we have titillating conversations about many things but I don't try to convert them and they don't try to convert me: It's a respect thing. I believe that living by example and showing you my compassion and charity is worth more than telling you about it. Good luck on your new endeavor Karly, I am very proud of you! Fly, my pretty, FLY!

    ReplyDelete