Monday, July 7, 2014

Organized Threat. The TEAM. The FAMILY.

"Anyone who jumps ship cause we not blowing up fast enough in they eyes can eat a Dick" - Papa J. Ruiz

Video of the blog: "747s" by Jasson C.

I am FiascoTheGod and it is time for me to supply you with the latest Organized Threat news.

#THISJUSTIN: Papa J. Ruiz looks to keep us busy with brand new content this week. We should expect 2 new leaks tonight and a music video tomorrow!




Von Poe VII continues his grind by personally delivering copies of ONLY GODZ RELATE! Click here to view the Instagram post of where he recently was! He never seems to hesitate to provide for his fans and to support those who support him.

"I find it funny / I'm the only one not here for the money /  I should have focused on myself /  Cause maybe then they wouldn't learn from me" - Von Poe VII, Video: The Villain 

Vida Killz and Von Poe VII kicked it recently. You can view their photo on Instagram by clicking here.



Are you ready for a new video from a track by Von Poe VII that is produced by Rellim? I would love to tell you exactly when but, all I can supply right now is this tweet from Rellim that announces that a music video will be "comin". We want more details Rellim!



The last video that Von Poe VII released under Rellim's production was "Paradox" and that can be gazed upon by clicking here.

#EVENTUPDATE: Razor will be throwing a birthday bash on July 11 in the Beverly Hills area. DJ Starchild will be there, too! Click here to view the flyer for more details.



While composing this blog I thought to myself, "what has Jasson C been up to?". My curiosity led me to send him a tweet to see if I could find the answer. Ultimately he let it be known that a "great flood" will be approaching.



I am pleased to close out this blog with 2 new tracks from Organized Threat!

The first comes from JMega The God with his new sound "Written In Steel". JMega The God lays down his godly delivery over production by Aquarius Minded. JMega FLEXXX's HARD in this track.

"I bust guns for my niggas who bust guns for me / I shed blood for my niggas who shed blood for me" - JMega The God.

Whether he meant this metaphorically or literally is not important. It is the message behind it. A motto that some family's (blood related or not) go by. This rings true for JMega and his family.

We also have new music from Rellim and Jasson C. Guess what?! Rellim isn't the producer on this track, he is an emcee alongside Jasson C! When you compare the two you can clearly notice that Jasson C is the more developed emcee but, Rellim still holds his own! Listen to their new track "That Notion" which I praised in my blog for using the word "notion". No it's not the most complex of words but, when it comes to tracks that play off of a word, it is usually a simple word. "That Notion" raises that bar intellectually and creatively.

THERE YOU HAVE IT!

There is your latest Organized Threat news! It is drenched in important news and thought provoking quotes/tweets. Before you continue with your Monday antics, read over the blog one more time and make sure you share it with a friend! Don't forget to check out the video of the blog! You can now consider me, FiascoTheGod your savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment