Wednesday, October 15, 2014

OGT Weekly 10/15/2014 created by FiascoTheGod

#BREAKINGNEWS: Starting Januay 2015 Organized Threat will begin the process of their group album. The album is also scheduled for a late 2015/early 2016 release. To prove that I am not lying, I have strategically placed the official tweet below.





Click here to read the entire Facebook status.

#QUICKTHOUGHT: As a fan/listener/follower for Organized Threat looking in from the outside, one thing does concern me about the process of this album. That one thing is the loyalty of members. I'm not questioning the loyalty of anybody right now in the group but, we've seen a fair share of members leave the camp this year. Anything can really happen in a year with any one current member. Goals change. Mindsets change. It happens. Imagine what would happen if the members from the begging of this year all decided to work on the album this year? It would be ruined. But, I am assuming Von Poe VII used his good judgement and does not question the loyalty of the current members of Organized Threat. With that being said, this will be the very first Organized Threat album. The album will mean so much more if everyone who is on the first one is on the last.

Song Of The Blog: Play JMega The God's  "Veterans Day" while reading up on the latest Organized Threat news.

Welcome to my dungeon. This what you waited on. This what you waited on. This is FiascoTheGod and I am currently alive to supply you with the latest Organized Threat news.



I can feel it my soul



When Poe laces up and puts on his grill you know the visual is about to be fire. Even though this is Poe's visual he was able to balance the attention and put the appropriate amount of focus on the dancer Reginald Anthony Webber Jr. The scenes of Webber dancing with the pillars surrounding him, may be the best scenes Chad A. Marshall (Von Poe VII) has ever shot. "Cowboy Bebop" is produced by Ruman and can be located on Von Poe VII's album ONLY GODZ RELATE.


Did You Know This About The Threat? 

As I continue to not only be a blogger for Organized Threat but, as a fan as well, I always want to learn more about them. I was able to get in contact with Von Poe VII and have him send me five facts about Organized Threat. Here are 2 of those 5 facts below. The 5th fact was a question I came up with on my own because it's something I've been wondering about. So I crushed my wonder and asked the question. I also urge you to go read the rest of the facts because I also included a lot of dope music by Organized Threat, too.

2. Organized Threat was started in 2006 by Chad A. Marshall and a Spanish teacher from his Highschool, Chad A. Marshall is the only original member still in the camp (if you don’t include the reboot of the group that happened in 2012).

Fact #5 is one that I was personally interested in so I had to make sure I obtained the story behind this fact. A sample of a gentleman saying “Organized Threat is the future” can be found on a couple of OGT tracks. This is how it happened.

5. Von Poe VII said, “the bum sample came from a trip to Vegas while filming “Black Pyramid”. He wanted a cig and I told him only if he said OGT on camera. I felt it was cheesy for an MC in the camp to say it. Kinda bias you know? But a bum on the street? Golden”.

Click here to gaze upon the entire blog.

Reality Check



Razor accurately translated the ruthless feeling in the track to the visual with his manifestation of his actions in this visual directed by Chad A. Marshall. This track and more can be found on Razor's album F.A.I.T.H. Although this album is dope, according to Poe, we can expect even better on Razor's next project.




More Music From The Threat

EmptySev dropped a new track entitled "Gas Chamberz". Faces must have really went into a grimey no holds barred mind state to produce this beat. It is currently getting daily rotation in my playlist and it ranks right next to my other favorite track by him "Bloody Sabre".



Jasson C blesses us with his first single "Dolphins (Tom Hanks)" off his upcoming album. We witness a focused (as always) Jasson C on this track who's looking to get awards like Tom Hanks. If you ain't doing it big don't do it at all!




Vida Killz Destructs and Rebuilds in order to take charge and lead in her latest EP Destruction: Rebirth of Self. This is a collaboration effort with producer GRIEF78 and this is their last installment to their trilogy.

Organized Threat has also this Organized Threat Mix series. There have been two volumes released so far. The first one was composed by Rellim and the second by Ruman. Both feature several quality tracks from a few artists from the camp. I really think this is a good way to get someone into Organized Threat. If you know someone who hasn't heard of Organized Threat yet, send them these two mixes. And if you're really friendly, show a random person at your local grocery store.

OGT Mix Vol. 1 by Rellim



OGT Mix Vol. 2 by Ruman





JG has released a real piece of art in "The Prologue EP". This is his first installment in his Stay Still series. JG says,“The concept for the upcoming Stay Still is that the world has essentially ended. And the tracks take you through the types of people and feelings that someone in a post apocalyptic world would see/feel. But it’s so far removed from the actual event that the event itself lies in some folklore grey area”. What really impresses me about this project is JG's voice and delivery. I don't know how to explain it in a rational matter. His delivery is just smooth and uncracked. Almost like there are no faults. JG really raps his ass off in this project and I honestly think he has potential star power. Click here to listen.

If JG has one role (either MC or producer) I would really like to hear him spit a verse and see how he matches up with the other elite MCs of Organized Threat.

Limited Edition Posters!

Papa J. Ruiz has released limited edition HR 1955 posters up for sale on his bandcamp. There are only 4 left so if it's something you are unsure of getting I say go for it! You don't want to have any regrets later on. In order to prevent your potential regret, click here to purchase the limited edition posters.




#SECONDBREAKINGNEWS: Organized Threat officially welcomes new member Koolz One.



Koolz One spits about the Hip-hop he grew up on and that's what makes this the perfect introduction. With a new artist in the camp brings new opportunities for in house collabs and I am looking forward to that.

FiascoTheGod closes his blog with a few words. He won't see you again for a whole month!

Before I conclude this OGT Weekly, I want to give a quick belated birthday shout out to DJ Starchild!

Befive you carry on with your activities as a human being take a second look at the blog and share it with someone! If you're not a human being and you're able to read this, you're cool as fuck. We should chill sometime. Hit me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment