Monday, February 10, 2014

The Reign Of VII/FiascoTheGod

This is FiascoTheGod and today I will supply you with the latest scoop of Organized Threat.

I feel that every Monday that comes up surfaces quicker and quicker. I honestly feel like I wrote last weeks blog post just yesterday. I don't know if that's a good thing or not but one thing I have to admit is that it's not that easy to do. Sure my job is to give you the latest news that happened from the second after Friday's OGT Weekly is up to the second that mine is completed on the following Monday. Although this is true I feel that I have a moral responsibility to give you much more. One of those reasons is because I get paid for this. I doubt Poetic Death pays me a certain amount to simply compose a short blog to give you guys the latest news. Sure Organized Threat is a fairly enormous movement and it is close to impossible for a fan to follow every single person so the supplying of news in one blog is important. Another reason I feel I have a duty to provide more than the news is because I have some of my favorite music artists reading what I write! That is pretty dope to me and so I would really feel embarrassed if I just posted the news without expressing my writing ability. To be honest, that's how I felt 2 weeks ago when I composed this OGT Weekly. It was a piece of crap! I barely promoted it on Twitter and Facebook and I didn't send it to any of my friends, which I usually do. Knowing you have to compose a blog every Monday is not that easy though.Writers block does occur and that's what happened on that blog. So the following week I knew I had to put something together that I would feel proud of. That's how last weeks OGT Weekly came about when I utilized the news of CM Punk leaving the WWE to lead into a thought process of what would happen if any Organized Threat members were to leave at this very moment. I received great feedback from Poetic Death, Endure One, and Soulcat. I was hyped to say the very least. That feeling that I obtained last week is what will drive me each and every Monday to compose an even better OGT Weekly. There will be blogs when I provide an introduction and connect current events to Organized Threat and there may be days where my brain is running at top speed and I provide an in depth analysis of news or tracks. With Poetic Death's latest visual "The Reign Of VII" it was the beginning of The Reign Of VII. Consider this OGT Weekly the beginning of The Blogging Reign Of FiascoTheGod.

Endure One & FiascoTheGod

If you guys didn't know I also blog for the website StreetKhemistry.com. We blog about the latest in the Hip hop world. Endure One came to me a few weeks ago to message me via Twitter DM to tell me about the news about "Threatstrumentals", the album that is composed by every single OGT producer. I eventually made that into a blog on SK. Yesterday I messaged him to see if he would be interested in doing an interview with myself for Street Khemistry. He did accept. I designed a 5 question written interview format for SK and that's what I plan on doing for this interview. The questions will focus on the "Threatstrumentals" project and there may be 1 or 2 questions where I ask Endure One about his own music. We will see. So yeah there's some breaking news straight from the source.

Endure One also released a new sound entitled "Loopzilla". The title is there to help prepare you for what to expect. Indeed it is a loop but throughout the entire 1 minute and 58 seconds you are provided with an opportunity to break the loop and create your own thought expedition.

It's Bonnie Blue!

Bonnie Blue linked up with Platform Collection to perform a new song entitled "On The Edge". Platform Collection set out an objective to capture Bonnie Blue at her most vulnerable time. Right after an interview asking her to perform a new song that she has never performed before. And she wasn't prepared for it by the way. "On The Edge" will be on her upcoming album "All Things Considered" being released on February 14.

Tribute To Dilla

THA F.O.R.M.U.L.A. has birthed a tribute to J Dilla. He calls it "Conversations Over Donuts". Using voice samples from various people that had nothing to say but good things about J Dilla were integrated into the new instrumental that is produced by THA F.O.R.M.U.L.A. Composing an instrumental dedicated to J Dilla would have earned the respect of many but he went a step further. Using the voice samples makes this track much more special. 

Vida Killz Everything 

Expect a new video from Vida Killz off her "Negative Space" project. She confirms exactly what track it will be with her tweet "VIDEO FOR "CIELO" FROM #NEGATIVESPACE COMING SOON!". You can stream and download "Negative Space" by clicking here.

Vida Killz has also designed a giveaway for 10 special winners. She will be sending "goodies" to the winner. All you have to do is click this link and follow the instructions. Good luck!

Latest On The General

Poetic Death was posted up with musicaljunkies as he posted a pic on his Instagram account. You can view that by clicking here. He doesn't directly state that he directed a new music video for them but I am just going to use my rational mind and take in the fact that Poetic Death is also a director and in the IG pic he states he just wrapped a music video with them, I feel justified in that conclusion. Or it can mean he is featured on one of their tracks. One thing is for certain, the musicaljunkies will be on Poetic Death's "ONLY GODZ RELATE". The general also updated his website so make sure to check out Vonpoevii.com.

Don't Fourget
Video: Poetic Death "The Reign Of VII" (My StreetKhemistry Blog)
EP: Vida Killz "Conversations With You Pt. 1"
Video: Jasson C "GOAT"
Video: Papa J. "BOUT iiiT"

The Blog Is Over

So in cased you missed any of this news I suppose the least you can do is consider me, FiascoTheGod, your savior. 



No comments:

Post a Comment